Thursday, April 26, 2018

Why South?

Nation College Decision Day is May 1st and its a time where most students submit their acceptance to mark the decision on what university they plan to attend. In high school for national college day, all seniors were asked to wear a shirt representing the university they plan to attend. That morning, waking up and deciding to wear my red University of South Alabama shirt is a day that I'll never regret. I've always considered South to be one of my top choices, but when national college decision day came around, my heart lead me to South. I remembered the friendly students and staff, smiling faces, and beautiful campus, which all made the decision that much more clear and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...