Thursday, March 1, 2018

Goals

The University of South Alabama provides challenges for every student, whether its directly or indirectly related to a certain classroom. As a result of those challenges, students create goals to counteract them. As a student, more direct goals for me can include making a desired grade in a classroom. But in preparation for the ultimate goal, which is finding a job related to my desired career, I have smaller goals in place to keep me on track. Those smaller goals for me include having a solid understanding of material, regardless of the graded outcome. This goal is important to me because with a better understanding I will be more proficient in things to come. Another goal of mine is to be an active member of groups and organizations that way it will allow me to create bonds and better understanding of the things that interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...