Thursday, February 15, 2018

What I Love About South

In honor of Valentine's Day, here are some reasons why I love South! One of the reasons I love South is because of the atmosphere and feeling you get from being a student on campus. With smaller classrooms, you are allowed to have a more personal connection with your professor and classmates. I love this aspect about South because it allows better understanding of material and also allows the bond you make with classmates to grow outside of the classroom. I feel that South is the perfect size, not too big or small. Allowing you to meet new people but also grow with the people you may have known since freshman year. South also has a diverse, welcoming campus that allows you to fit in and be yourself. This aspect allows you to meet new people from different backgrounds, resulting in you learning more about others and their customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...