Thursday, April 18, 2019

What I Wish I Knew Then

If there was a single piece of advice I could give myself three years ago before entering college, it would be to understand the importance of prioritizing and time management. The perks of being a college student with more freedom also comes with more responsibility. Becoming more organized and planning your week ahead could be very beneficial to college students and will contribute to a healthy balance of work and play. Managing your time correctly is the first step, but being able to prioritize based on importance is key. Becoming more organized allows you to prioritize and manage your time more efficiently, resulting in better decision making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...