Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall Break!!

Hey everyone! Its finally fall, my favorite season of the year. To set off the fall season, we have fall break. Fall break gives you the opportunity to relax and clear your mind before midterms and have fun. For fall break I enjoy watching football, returning home to visit family, and studying with friends for midterms.
This fall break I am spending my watching the South versus troy football game. With Troy being South's rival, this game is sure to bring tons of excitement. I also plan to visit family to just relax and vent on how this semester is currently going. Wrapping up my fall break, I plan on studying to ace midterms and to get a head start on the courses i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...