Monday, October 2, 2017

Favorite Course

This semester I am taking calculus, physics, geography, and western civilization, totaling 14 credit hours. Although each of these courses are great and teaches new information every class period, I would have to say physics is my favorite. Physics is my favorite course this semester because of the information we learn and how it is applied in everyday life.

My calculus based physics course takes the information we learn in different class and then applies it to the real life situations. For example, in class recently we were discussing friction and how its important is calculated in here on campus. The problem we discussed explained that when going around the traffic circle, if you exceed 40 MPH bad things could happen. From this example with the traffic circle, to sports including football and baseball, physics is required and gives you a better understanding of everything around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...