Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thankful to be a Jag

The aspect of being a student at the University of South Alabama that I am most grateful for is the fact  that all home games are free. No matter the sport, South allows every student to attend the event by just showing our JagCards. I am most grateful for this aspect of South because I am a huge sports fan and I enjoy and take full advantage of the opportunity to cheer on my fellow Jags. With South being a Division 1 program, this luxury is not taken lightly. Other Division 1 programs only allow their students to attend certain events and of those events they are allowed to attend they must purchase the tickets. Over the past year I have attended almost every basketball, football, baseball, softball, and volleyball home game for absolutely FREE. Having the opportunity to watch great, competitive games for the price of nothing is an opportunity I just cant pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...