Thursday, September 27, 2018

Becoming a Jag!

Most students have a list of colleges they wish to attend before entering their senior year of high school, and like most student so did I. After narrowing down my list to two prospective schools I thought my final decision was near. A couple of weeks later a friend informed me of the University of South Alabama and expressed how much they loved it and wished to attend. Shortly after, I schedule a campus tour with my parents. The moment we entered campus on Stadium Drive from Old Shell we all instantly loved it. Immediately after returning home from the visit, I completed my online application and had my guidance counselor send my transcript. A couple of weeks later I received my acceptance letter along with scholarship offers in the mail. After sharing the news with my family, everyone proceeded to purchase me "Jag Swag". After applying and coming for the campus tour, my family knew my college decision was finalized and that's why you too should apply and come visit our campus.
Image result for south alabama rec center entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...