Thursday, September 20, 2018

My name is ....

Hi, my name is Jadontae Gray and I'm from Montgomery, Alabama. I'm a junior at the University of South Alabama majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I'm a HUGE sports fan, and these are some things you should know!

South Alabama competes at the NCAA Division I level, member of the SunBelt Conference, and is composed of eight men sports and nine women sports. South Alabama has on campus venues for the men's and women's basketball,  baseball, softball, volleyball, and women's soccer! Also an on campus football stadium is in the making! For all home games students have free admission, so come out and support our Jags!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I've Learned...

Since leaving home for college and becoming a Jag, I've learned the importance and value of family. The importance of having a strong re...